The MultiPass payment system entered the British financial market in May 2017 under the original name DynaPay Ltd. It is a progressive modern banking infrastructure offering know-how technology. In early 2022, the company rebranded and changed its name to MultiPass.
MultiPass is a part of the international holding company DYNINNO Group, which is famous for its FinTech proprietary IT solutions and technologies for all types of businesses. The payment system works worldwide,is a member of SWIFT,SEPA, Target2, FasterPayments, ACH, and is also licensed as an Authorized E-money Institution. The platform is designed to serve international companies trading all over the world.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN MULTIPASS (DYNAMIC) PAYMENTS LIMITED
Account opening cost:- for individuals - 50 EUR;- for legal entities - up to 1000 EUR (depending on the category of the client).
Closing an account - 100-200 EUR.
- in EUR - free of charge;- In USD - free of charge.
- in EUR, for work on SEPA, SWIFT and TARGET2;
- in USD, for SEPA and SWIFT;
- in GBP, for CHAPS.
Using free Internet banking software.
Account service (including services of a personal manager):
- for individuals - 25 EUR/month;
- for legal entities - 100-400 EUR/month (depending on the category of client).
Transfers between Multi Pass customers are free of charge.
For more information on tariffs, see here.
The procedure of opening the account consists of two stages: the preliminary stage and final stage of opening an account.
The preliminary stage includes the process of collecting and filing your documents which are required for opening an account. The terms of preliminary stage depends wholly on you.
An account is opened within 5 business days from the date of submission of all necessary documents to the payment system.
MultiPass follows KYC policy and reserves the right to require additional documents what may lead to account opening term exceeding, as well as refusing of account opening without reasons explanation.
Prepaid cards available.
Documents for the company. The originals of all statutory documents are required. In addition, it is necessary to provide the following:
- confirmation of the actual address of the company (for example, a lease agreement, bank recommendation, utility bill, a contract with a counterparty, where the actual address is indicated);
- confirmation of the sources of funds of the company, and if the company has not yet conducted activity, then it is necessary to provide confirmation of the sources of beneficiary’s funds.
Documents for the account holder:
- original of national passport;
- original of foreign passport (in the presence of).
Documents for the beneficiary:
- original of national passport;
- original of foreign passport (in the presence of);
- curriculum vitae;
- the original utility bill (for gas, electricity) not older than 3 months (to confirm the address of residence);
- additionally, you may need documents confirming the source of income (welfare) of the beneficiary. It can be:
a certificate from the place of work indicating salary and statement of personal account, where payroll is displayed;
documents confirming inheritance;
documents confirming money donation, as well as their availability on accounts;
documents confirming the presence/sale of real estate/movable property;
if the beneficiary is the founder of the company - documents for the company, extracts from company accounts, tax returns, documents confirming the payment of dividends;
if the beneficiary is a private entrepreneur - extract from the register, tax returns on the entrepreneur, bank statements;
Certificate of deposit from the bank, as well as documents confirming the source of income;
other documents that show sources of income.
It is necessary to visit our office in order to fill in a questionnaire and to certify documents for the company, attorney and beneficiary. After that copies of all documents are sent to the payment system for review and opening an account.
Opening an account is performed remotely.
For further consultation concerning the terms of account opening in MultiPass (DynaPay) Ltd (England) please contact our office. We will respond to any questions you may have and will help you open an account in English payment system Multi Pass (DynaPay) Limited or any other bank out of 70 foreign banks you may choose from.
The manager will contact you shortly.