In the everyday life of each of us, as well as during the conduct of economic activities, there are often situations when we are obliged to protect ourselves and our rights with the help of multifaceted legislation. But usually we do not know how to do it right, whether our actions will not violate the law or how not to be a victim in the hands of people acting outside the law. Lawyers exist to deal with such situations.
Legal advice is a way to get high-quality legal information in resolving any legal issue. To find the right and profitable solutions for you, you should contact an experienced lawyer. If you find yourself in a situation that requires competent legal advice, contact Campio Group specialists.
Each issue and situation requires an individual approach. Understanding this, we can provide legal advice in Kyiv in the form of:
- oral consultation;
- written legal statement;
- online legal advice.
Our lawyers provide legal advice in such areas of law as:
- Commercial law (legal assistance in drafting and analyzing contracts and agreements; advice on financial and economic activities of organizations)
- Civil law (legal advice on the conclusion, amendment or termination of contracts; invalidation of agreements, etc.)
- Tax law (consulting on taxation in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and international legislation)
- Corporate law (consulting, registration and support of foreign companies, legal support for business, etc.)
- International law (consulting on international law)
- Intellectual property right (trademarks, patents, royalties, etc.)
The international company Campio Group is a team of professionals that provides consultations and legal services in Kyiv. We have extensive experience in various areas of law and work closely with legal entities and individuals.
In the face of our lawyers, you will find professional and reliable partners to resolve issues of civil, tax and international law.
IF YOU WISH TO GET LEGAL ADVICE FROM OUR LAWYERS (ORAL, IN THE FORM OF A WRITTEN OPINION OR ONLINE CONSULTATION), PLEASE CONTACT BY PHONES:
+38 (098) 737-88-88
We will help you figure out all legal issues by providing a lawyer’s legal advice or a lawyer’s assistance (by online form to a lawyer) or by phone, you can also contact your urgent yur questions by asking them in writing to our email address OR VISIT OUR OFFICE IN UKRAINE (KIEV).
The manager will contact you shortly.