All of us have heard the phrase "Execution cannot be pardoned." This is a phrase in which only one comma radically changes the meaning of what was said and the future of a person. The same situation occurs in the drafting of contracts, where any phrase or one comma can have both positive and negative consequences for the party.
Therefore, the approval of any contract without prior agreement of its terms with a lawyer can lead to at least financial losses.
CONTRACT LAW SERVICES
Our lawyers can provide you with the following services in this area:
- drawing up contracts that can be used in the future;
- analysis of the contract (existing or proposed by your counterparty) for the risks contained in it and compliance with applicable law;
- transactions, including the development of a transaction scheme that allows achieving the required economic result with minimal risks.
Legal analysis of the contract can be performed in the form of:
- a written opinion, which will contain recommendations for changing the terms of the contract, references to specific legislation, indications of the provisions of the contract that may adversely affect you;
- draft agreement in the wording recommended by our lawyers.
The main types of contracts with which we most often work:
- About joint activities
- Free use
- Commercial loan, commodity loan
- Purchase and sale
- Concessions of demand
- Debt transfer
- Labor contract
- Renting non-residential premises, renting property, renting a vehicle
- Constituent documents and other types of contracts
Signing a contract without prior verification by a qualified lawyer is a direct path to financial losses.
Protect yourself and your transactions with the qualified help of Campio Gruop lawyers.
IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN THE DRAFTING, ANALYSIS OR DEVELOPMENT OF CONTRACTS, CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR LAWYERS:
+38 (098) 737-88-88