Wiener Privatbank is a private Austrian bank that was founded in 1981 with a main office in Venice (Austria). The bank provides independent consulting services and individual solutions for private and institutional clients in Austria, and operates in the banking, real estate, trust and administration sectors.
Wiener Privatbank provides private banking services, investment consulting, asset management, welfare planning and securities analysis and trading, forex and financial instruments, precious metals storage and trading, rental of bank safes, foreign currency account and credit cards.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT AT WIENER PRIVATBANK
Opening an account - no commission is charged.
Minimum balance for individuals - the bank expects that at least 300 000 EUR will be accumulated in the account within 3 months.
Minimum balance for legal entities - the bank expects that at least 500 000 EUR will be accumulated in the account within 3 months.
Half of the minimum balance, with the prospect of an increase, must be invested in securities offered by the bank.
Remote checking of account status is carried out using the Internet system.
All operations are performed personally with the manager in Vienna, by telephone with a code word, by fax and e-mail.
Maintenance of a current account (includes 2 currencies and 5 SEPA transactions):
- for individuals - 150 EUR per quarter;
- for legal entities - 250 EUR per quarter;
- each additional currency - 50 EUR per quarter.
More detailed information on bank tariff is available here.
The procedure of opening the account starts with the preliminary stage, which includes the process of gathering and submitting documents required for opening an account. Term of the preliminary stage will depend precisely on you.
The stage of reviewing documents by a bank and making a decision on opening an account takes about 1 month from the moment of submitting documents and completed forms to the head office of the bank. After the decision is made, the bank sets up a meeting with the account manager and beneficiary at the head office of the bank.
Wiener Privatbank follows the «know your client» principle and therefore you may be requested to provide any additional information or documents concerning the procedure of opening the account that may take additional time, as well as refusing of account opening without reasons explanation.
Russian speaking, English speaking.
Visa, MasterCard, Diners.
Banking and financial services, including private and corporate customer service, private-banking, asset management, investment, deposits.
Forms for signing are provided at the bank at a personal meeting with the client.
Documents for the company:
- originals of all statutory documents;
- Certificate of Good Standing under the apostille not older than 6 weeks (can be provided after coordination of documents with the bank);
- Certificate of Incumbency under the apostille not older than 6 weeks (can be provided after coordination of documents with the bank);
- for companies with nominee services, it is necessary to provide a cover letter from European lawyers who are familiar with the structure of the company and are ready to explain the feasibility of such a ownership scheme;
- detailed description of the company;
- financial statements for the company (if it is submitted);
- copies of contracts, as well as draft contracts, if they are only planned.
Documents for the account holder:
- original of internal passport;
- original of foreign passport (in case of its presence).
Documents for the beneficiary:
- original of internal passport;
- original of foreign passport;
- CV with the obligatory indication of information about the business and the origin of the funds;
- documents proving your degree and professional expertise (diploma, certificates etc.);
- copy of employment records book;
- any documents proving the beneficiary holds shares of other resident companies;
- documents proving property’s ownership (certificates from the Registry on ownership of movable and immovable property);
- bank statements as of beneficiary’s accounts at other banks (deposit data, balance details);
- tax returns and other documents confirming the source of funds of the beneficiary.
To begin the procedure, it is necessary to fill in a questionnaire, provide a description of the company’s activity, company’s statutory documents and documents for the account manager and beneficial owner.
The representatives of our company prepare a package of documents and send it to the bank for preliminary approval. Once a positive decision on opening an account is received from the bank, our company will arrange a meeting between the account manager and the beneficiary with the bank representative in Austria for signing bank forms, company documents certification, as well as for certification documents related to account manager and beneficial owner.
For further consultation concerning the terms of account opening in Wiener Privatbank (Austria) please contact our office. We will respond to any questions you may have and will help you open an account in Austrian Wiener Privatbank or any other bank out of 70 foreign banks you may choose from.
The manager will contact you shortly.