Payoneer is a financial institution established in 2005 in New York. The company has 14 offices worldwide. Currently, the payment system has more than 4 million users, and it is a partner in the implementation of mass payments of marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, Amazon, Airbnb, Google, Etsy Payments.
The company is licensed in the United States, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, Australia and Gibraltar.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN PAYONEER
The payment system offers users virtual bank account details to receive incoming bank transfers. These accounts are opened in American, European and other banks. At the moment, it is possible to provide details in USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, JPY, CAD and AUD. Details are unique and permanent, with their help you can make payments through interbank systems with minimal fees (for example, for SEPA - a fee of about 1 EUR). At the same time, counterparties will see only the indicated details of the local bank account, not the payment system.
Accounts are open to all jurisdictions except those under US sanctions.
The cost of opening an account for individuals and legal entities - no commission is charged.
Through a personal online account Payoneer.
Monthly maintenance of accounts of individuals and legal entities - no commission is charged.
- crediting transfers to all accounts except USD - no commission is charged;
- crediting in USD (transfers to a dollar account or eCheck) - 1%;
For companies with a turnover of more than 10 000 USD per month, the commission can be set individually.
- crediting a transfer from a bank card - 3% of the amount;
- crediting transfers from other Payoneer accounts - no commission is charged.
- to the bank account of the company or beneficiary - 2% (the percentage can be reduced for companies with high turnover);
- Payments or cash withdrawals from Payoneer cards – 3,5%;
- Payments to other Payoneer accounts - no fee.
The procedure of opening the account consists of two stages: the preliminary stage and final stage of opening an account.
The preliminary stage includes the process of collecting and filing your documents which are required for opening an account. The terms of preliminary stage depends wholly on you.
The account is opened within 5 working days from the date of submission of all necessary documents in the payment system.
Payoneer follows KYC policy and reserves the right to require additional documents what may lead to account opening term exceeding, as well as refusing of account opening without reasons explanation.
Working languages: Russian, English.
MasterCard. You can have several cards, both plastic and virtual, on one balance (USD, EUR, CAD, GBP).
Company’s documents – originals of all company’s statutory documents shall be provided. In addition, it is also necessary to provide the details of the bank account of the company or beneficiary, to which transfers from Payoneer can be carried out.
Documents for the account manager:
- identity document;
- a copy of the document confirming the address of residence (an invoice for utility bills not older than 3 months or a bank statement not older than 3 months).
Documents for the company director:
- identity document;
- a copy of the document confirming the address of residence (an invoice for utility bills not older than 3 months or a bank statement not older than 3 months);
- if the director of the company is a legal entity - copies of the charter documents for the legal entity, copies of passports and utility bills for directors and shareholders of this legal entity.
You must visit our office to fill out questionnaires, as well as certification of documents for the company and director. Further, the documents are sent to the payment system and, after approval, an account is opened.
For further consultation concerning the terms of account opening in Payoneer (USA) please contact our office. We will respond to any questions you may have and will help you open an account in the American payment system Payoneer or any other bank out of 60 foreign banks you may choose from.