The Mercurius payment system was founded in 2017 by Czech banking experts for the electronic servicing of corporate and private clients around the world. It is a licensed payment service provider that is not involved in the automatic data exchange system (CRS).
Mercurius works with SEPA, SWIFT payments, and also provides individual IBAN details.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN MERCURIUS (CZECH REPUBLIC)
The cost of opening an account:
- for European companies with a unique IBAN - from 800 EUR;
- for non-European companies with a unique IBAN - from 1300 EUR;
- for individuals - from 150 EUR.
Please note that the payment system takes a fee from 300 EUR for the consideration of documents prepared for opening an account for a company. In case of opening an account, the commission is accounted for by the value of opening, and in case of refusal, the fee will not be returned.
The cost of closing the account - 100 EUR.
Services of notarization of documents - from 150 EUR.
Personal account in online banking, email, phone.
- for legal entities - from 150 EUR/month;
- for individuals - 50 EUR/month.
Outgoing payments (SEPA, SWIFT):
- up to 50 000 EUR - 35 EUR, 75 EUR;
- from 50 000 EUR to 100 000 EUR - 50 EUR, 90 EUR;
- from 100 000 EUR to 300 000 EUR - 75 EUR, 115 EUR;
- over 300 000 EUR - 100 EUR, 150 EUR.
Incoming payments (SEPA, SWIFT) - 20 EUR, 75 EUR.
More details about the tariffs of the payment system can be found here.
The procedure of opening the account consists of two stages: the preliminary stage and final stage of opening an account.
The preparatory phase includes the collection and provision of documents necessary for opening an account, as well as the payment of a commission for the consideration of documents. The terms of preliminary stage depends wholly on you.
An account is opened within 10-15 business days from the date of submission of all documents to the payment system and a personal meeting with a representative of the payment system.
Mercurius (Czech Republic) follows KYC policy and reserves the right to require additional documents what may lead to account opening term exceeding, as well as refusing of account opening without reasons explanation.
Working languages: Russian, English, Czech.
Issue of payment cards is planned at the end of 2020.
Forms for signing are provided at a personal meeting with a representative of the payment system in Prague, Riga or in another country by separate agreement.
Documents for the company. It is necessary to provide copies of all statutory documents certified by a Czech notary or provide originals of statutory documents for certification by a payment system for an additional fee. If more than 6 months have passed since the date of registration of the company, Certificate of Good Standing is required no older than 3 months. In addition, you will need:
- phone number in the country of registration of the company;
- corporate email domain is desirable;
- original utility bill (for gas, electricity) not older than 3 months (to confirm the address of residence) in English.
Documents for the account holder:
- copy of the internal passport;
- copy of the passport;
- The original utility bill (for gas, electricity) not older than 3 months (to confirm the address of residence) in English.
Documents for the beneficiary:
- copy of the internal passport, notarized;
- copy of a passport notarized;
- curriculum vitae;
- original of utility bill (for gas, electricity) from the place of residence no older than 3 months (to prove the place of residence);
- documents confirming the source of income (welfare) of the beneficiary. It can be:
- certificate from the place of work indicating salary and statement of personal account, where payroll is displayed;
- tax returns;
- documents confirming inheritance;
- documents confirming money donation, as well as their availability on accounts;
- documents confirming the presence/sale of real estate/movable property;
- if the beneficiary is the founder of the company - documents for the company, extracts from company accounts, tax returns, documents confirming the payment of dividends;
- if the beneficiary is a private entrepreneur - extract from the register, tax returns on the entrepreneur, bank statements;
- Certificate of deposit from the bank, as well as documents confirming the source of income;
- other documents that show sources of income.
This list is basic and additional documents may be requested by the payment system during the process of consideration.
It is necessary to visit our office to fill in the questionnaires and provide documents related to the company, director and beneficiary. Further, the documents are sent to the payment system for approval and a fee is paid for their consideration. After that, the time and date of the client’s personal visit to the Czech Republic or Riga have to be agreed in order to meet representatives of the payment systems. In some cases, it is possible to coordinate a meeting in another country during a representative’s working visit.
For further consultation concerning the terms of account opening in Mercurius (Czech Republic) please contact our office. We will respond to any questions you may have and will help you open an account in the Czech payment system Mercurius or any other bank out of 70 foreign banks you may choose from.
The manager will contact you shortly.