More than 20 years of outstanding experience in providing clients with services by Belize Bank International Limited allows to consider it as one of the most stable in Belize. After having obtained an appropriate license, Bank was presented on the international market in January 2006. Mentioned allowed Bank to provide high-quality services to clients, who represents offshores.
Currently Belize Bank International Limited proceeds with providing high-quality services, constantly working on expanding the range of banking products to meet all requiements of its international clientele.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN BELIZEBANK
The procedure of opening an account is free of charge.
Via Internet banking and telephone.
Tariffs depend on the turnover and average monthly balances on the account.
The procedure of opening starts with the preliminary stage which includes the process of gathering and filing your documents which are required for opening an account; preparing and filling out bank forms; sending documents with the courier service to the main Bank office. Term of the preliminary stage will depends precisely on the client.
The procedure of consideration the documents and reaching the decision by bank staff regarding opening an account takes from 15 to 20 working days starting from the date when the document and forms are submitted to the main Bank office.
Bank follows the “know your client” principle and therefore you may be requested to provide any additional information or documents concerning the procedure of opening the account that may take additional time. Bank also may refuse to open the account without any explanations.
English – speaking.
Credits, fiduciary services, trade finance, safes.
Deposits, Credits, Safekeeping, Trusts, Investments
Forms for signature are provided at the Campio Group office.
The documents required for the company:
- Certificate of incorporation;
- memorandum and Article of Association;
- minutes of the director designation;
- share certificate;
- power of Attorney;
- Certificate of Good-Standing (In case that from the date of company incorporation has passed more than one year).
Documents for account holder/beneficiary/director and shareholder:
- Notarized copy of passport mentioned in a power of attorney (Ukrainian passport data must be translated into English and notarized);
- Notarized translation of utility bill no older than 3 months;
- Original of bank reference no older than 3 months from the bank where the attorney - has Bank account shall be in English or with notarized translation into English, confirming that you cooperate with the bank at least for 2 years and the bank recommends you as a reliable partner.
- In case such bank reference can not be obtained, alternatively, the recommendation letter from an attorney on the attorney’s letterhead printed in English and certified by the professional attorney signed and sealed may be presented.
Visit of the Campio Group office to fill the survey questionnaire and filling bank forms.
For further consultation concerning the terms of account opening in Belize Bank International Limited (Belize) please contact our office. We will respond to any questions you may have and will help you open an account in Belize Bank International or any other bank out of 70 foreign banks you may choose from.
The manager will contact you shortly.