Campio Group offers a full range of services with regard to keeping in good standing and maintaining companies registered in various jurisdictions.
Campio Group offers professional advice on a wide variety of issues with regard to international aspects of tax law, civil, business, administrative, employment law, etc. Our lawyers will consult you on various aspects of accountancy and bookkeeping. Read more.
We will assist you in obtaining various certificates and statements:
- Certificate of incorporation is issued when a company is incorporated. It contains date of registration, company name, its registration number.
- Certificate of shareholder contains information about shareholders of the company. Some jurisdictions do not issue this type of Certificate and limit themselves to merely issuing Share certificates, which indicate shareholder’s name and the amount of shares he owns.
- Certificate of Good Standing proves that the company in question is active, that it has paid taxes and submitted all obligatory reports and that it does not carry out any illegal activities.
- Certificate of dissolution is the official proof of dissolution of a company.
- Certificate of Incumbency indicates company name, date of registration and registered address. A Certificate from the Single State Registry includes company registered address, directors and shareholders.
- VAT, Value Added Tax is levied on the price margin of goods or services sold or purchased from another company.
Accountancy and audit
Our accountancy services include one-time consultations regarding tax reporting and bookkeeping, as well as full preparation of accounts for your company, be that a ‘dormant account’, interim accounts or full financial statements. Read more.
We offer full nominee service – nominee directors as well as nominee shareholders.
Our experienced lawyers will draft and prepare all necessary documents and will help you build relationships with partners even under strict deadlines.
Inheritance of offshore and onshore foreign companies
A professionally managed transfer of the business as a whole, part of it, or just specific assets in form of inheritance, providing protection of wealth for the owner from competitors who act not in good faith.
Obtaining business licenses
Campio Group assists in obtaining various business licenses for offshore and other foreign companies.
IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT TO AN OFFSHORE (Foreign Company), PLEASE CONTACT OUR FACTORS FOR HELP:
+38 (098) 737-88-88
WE WILL HELP YOU TO PROMOTE THE COMPANY IN AN ACTIVE STATUS, AND ALSO ALSO REVIEW YOUR VISIBILITY WITH PARTNERS.
The manager will contact you shortly.