Verbal and written consultations, legal summaries
Analysis and drafting of agreements
Registration of companies and branches
Obtaining individual licenses from the National Bank of Ukraine
Registration of credit and loan agreements
Obtaining certificates of price appraisal
Getting a residence permit in Europe
Residence permit in Cyprus
Organization of the real presence of companies (substance services)
Obtaining an EORI number for UK’s companies
Incorporation of companies in EU, US and other countries
Registration of offshore companies
Relocation of the companies from offshore and low tax jurisdictions to Cyprus
Maintenance of foreign and offshore companies
Liquidation of foreign companies
International tax planning
Consultations on foreign legislation
Consultations on controlled foreign companies (CIC)
Saint Vincent and the GrenadinesMain » Jurisdictions » Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an island country located in the Caribbean, a part of the United Kingdom.
The main sources of state income are elite tourism and agriculture. As the economy of St. Vincent and the Grenadines is heavily depends on weather conditions, the government creates conditions for developing of the country as a financial center.
More than 20 countries sail under the flag of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The International Business Companies Act, 1996 regulates companies’ activities in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Types of companies
The Law provides limited and unlimited liability companies. The most convenient is Limited Liability Company (Ltd, Corporation, Corp., S.A., Inc etc.).
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY:
- The minimum authorized capital – not established. Payment by the moment of incorporation in not required.
- Shares – any, incl. bearer, in any currency, may be without nominal value.
- Director – at least 1, individual or legal person, no residency required.
- Members – at least 1, individual or legal person, no residency required. Director and shareholder may be the same person. Nominee service may be used.
- Secretary – not required.
- The registered agent is required.
- Publicly available information: address and a size of the authorized capital.
- Company is not obliged to keep and submit an annual financial report, to be audited. Annual state fee must be paid.
- Registered office in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is required.
- Annual meetings of shareholders may be hold in any place or by telephone communications.
An offshore company is exempt from taxation for 25 years.
AGREEMENTS ON AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION
There are no agreements on avoidance of double taxation, but some agreements on information exchange were concluded.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is not in the tax havens list of Ukraine.
If you are planning to open a company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, please contact our lawyers for advice:
+38 (044) 383-48-88
+38 (044) 383-28-88
We will help you buy an offshore company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines or in any other jurisdiction on the most favorable terms.