Verbal and written consultations, legal summaries
Analysis and drafting of agreements
Registration of companies and branches
Obtaining individual licenses from the National Bank of Ukraine
Registration of credit and loan agreements
Obtaining certificates of price appraisal
Getting a residence permit in Europe
Residence permit in Cyprus
Organization of the real presence of companies (substance services)
Obtaining an EORI number for UK’s companies
Incorporation of companies in EU, US and other countries
Registration of offshore companies
Relocation of the companies from offshore and low tax jurisdictions to Cyprus
Maintenance of foreign and offshore companies
Liquidation of foreign companies
International tax planning
Consultations on foreign legislation
Consultations on controlled foreign companies (CFC)
SeychellesMain » Jurisdictions » Seychelles
Seychelles, consisting of one hundred and fifteen islands and islets. It is a real gem, proudly sailing on the waters of the Indian Ocean. In Seychelles, you can fully enjoy pristine nature. And here it is achieved immediately, thanks to the ideal climatic conditions, always warm sea with wonderful white sandy beaches.
Seychelles is part of the British Commonwealth. This fact historically shows a highly developed system of registration and support of International Business Companies. Corporate legislation allows us to characterize this jurisdiction as sufficient to minimize tax payments. If you decide to register offshore, Seychelles is a very large choice for this.
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTRATION OF A SEYCHELLES COMPANY:
- Seychelles is the simplest and most affordable option for a classic offshore.
- Seychelles companies do not provide statutory accounting reports, auditor's reports, and annual reports, which is an advantage if you want to register a company in Seychelles.
- For IBC, it is possible to change the country of registration of the company. Those foreign companies can be “exported” to Seychelles, and offshore companies in Seychelles can be “imported” to other jurisdictions.
- Simplified procedure for registration of a company in Seychelles and its subsequent maintenance.
- Political and economic stability of the jurisdiction, well-regulated legislation and support from the government.
The International Business Companies Act 1994 regulates the activities of companies in Seychelles. This act is one of the main reasons why Seychelles became popular, and offshore companies have the right to conduct business around the world.
COMPANY REGISTRATION IN SEYCHELLES
Types of companies
For conducting international business and making investments in Seychelles, the most popular legal form is the International Business Company.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY (IBC):
- Minimum authorized capital - not established.
- Shares - only registered shares are allowed.
- Director - at least one natural or legal person, can be both resident and non-resident. The first director must be appointed within 9 months from the date of company registration.
- Shareholder - at least one natural or legal person can be both resident and non-resident. A shareholder and a director can be the same person. Shares do not have to be issued from the date of company registration.
- It is allowed to use the services of a nominee service (nominee director and shareholder).
- Secretary - not required.
- Confidential information - information about shareholders and directors of the company.
- An offshore company in Seychelles is required to maintain accounting, but is not required to file an annual financial statement and audit. At the same time, the company must store all the documentation sufficient for the preparation of reports at the address for storing the documentation specified in the documents.
- Registered office - an offshore company in Seychelles is required to have an office in Seychelles.
- It is prohibited to carry out banking, insurance, or investment activities without a special license. The company can operate and make a profit domestically, but then it is subject to Seychelles taxation.
If you are considering registering an offshore company in Seychelles, you need to know that all IBCs (international companies) are completely exempt from local taxation, if the company does not operate in Seychelles. Instead, an offshore company in Seychelles has to pay a fixed fee annually, the amount of which depends on the size of the company's authorized capital.
DUAL TAXATION TREATIES
Seychelles has signed treaties for the avoidance of double taxation with Belgium, China, South Africa, Indonesia, Thailand, Oman, Malaysia, Mauritius, Namibia and Zimbabwe, as well as with Cyprus, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and other countries. Nevertheless, you need to understand that offshore companies in Seychelles (IBCs) are not subject to these agreements, unlike resident Seychelles companies.
Seychelles is also on the list of countries obliged to exchange tax information with foreign tax authorities in order to avoid money laundering through local companies.
If you want to establish and to register a company in the Seychelles, Campio Group specialists’ will provide you with all-round assistance in this matter, please contact us:
+38 (044) 383-48-88
+38 (044) 383-28-88
We will help you to buy an offshore company in the Seychelles or in any other jurisdiction on the most favorable terms.