Verbal and written consultations, legal summaries
Analysis and drafting of agreements
Registration of companies and branches
Obtaining individual licenses from the National Bank of Ukraine
Registration of credit and loan agreements
Obtaining certificates of price appraisal
Getting a residence permit in Europe
Residence permit in Cyprus
Virtual office for a foreign company
Organization of the real presence of companies (substance services)
Obtaining an EORI number for UK’s companies
Incorporation of companies in EU, US and other countries
Registration of offshore companies
Relocation of the companies from offshore and low tax jurisdictions to Cyprus
Maintenance of foreign and offshore companies
Liquidation of foreign companies
International tax planning
Consultations on foreign legislation
Consultations on controlled foreign companies (CFC)
NetherlandsMain » Jurisdictions » Netherlands (Holland)
The Netherlands, in its full name the Kingdom of the Netherlands, also known as Holland, is the state in Western Europe with the overseas territories in the Caribbean.
The Netherlands was one of the EU's founders, but it didn't take its Constitution. It is included in Benelux.
The Netherlands is the country with steadily growing economy, one of the lowest unemployment rates in the EU and developed system of social security.
Tulips, windmills and legalization of soft drugs made the Netherlands so popular in the world.
Company activity in the Netherlands is regulated by Trade Code (Wetboek van Koophandel).
Types of companies
The Netherlands law provides such corporate form as public and private companies with limited liability, associations (Vereniging), limited and unlimited partnerships etc. The most useful for foreigners is private limited liability company (BV).
PRIVATE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (BV):
- The minimum authorized capital – from 1 EUR, standard 100 EUR.
- Shares – registered, par value. Bearer shares are not allowed.
- Director – at least 1, individual or legal person, the resident of the Netherlands.
- Members – at least 1, individual or legal person, no residency required.
- Secretary – a corporate secretary/agent is required if the director of the firm does not reside in Holland.
- Publicly available information: about directors and shareholders. Nominee service is allowed.
- Company is obliged to keep and submit an annual financial report and to be audited.
- Company is obliged to have a registered office in the Netherlands.
- There are no requirements to the venue of an annual meeting of shareholders and directors.
Corporation tax depends on the profit:
- less than €245 000 – 15%;
- more than €245 000 – 25%.
VAT – 19% (6% for some groups of goods).
Tax on dividends -15%
Tax on royalties and interest – 0%
AGREEMENTS ON AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION
The Netherlands concluded more than 100 agreements on avoidance of double taxation, including Ukraine.
The Netherlands is not an offshore jurisdiction, but this jurisdiction allows you to open a company in the Netherlands using the privileges of numerous agreements to avoid double taxation of companies. Moreover, the government develops investment support programs for new businesses.
If you need to register your own business by setting up a company in the Netherlands, please contact our lawyers for advice:
+38 (098) 737-88-88
We will help you open an offshore company in Holland or in any other jurisdiction on the most favorable terms.