Verbal and written consultations, legal summaries
Analysis and drafting of agreements
Registration of companies and branches
Obtaining individual licenses from the National Bank of Ukraine
Registration of credit and loan agreements
Obtaining certificates of price appraisal
Getting a residence permit in Europe
Residence permit in Cyprus
Virtual office for a foreign company
Organization of the real presence of companies (substance services)
Obtaining an EORI number for UK’s companies
Incorporation of companies in EU, US and other countries
Registration of offshore companies
Relocation of the companies from offshore and low tax jurisdictions to Cyprus
Maintenance of foreign and offshore companies
Liquidation of foreign companies
International tax planning
Consultations on foreign legislation
Consultations on controlled foreign companies (CFC)
Marshall IslandsMain » Jurisdictions » Marshall Islands
The Republic of the Marshall Islands is an island state in Oceania, which arose in 1983 as a result of the division of the territories of America. The country declared independence from the United States in 1986, after which it built an independent domestic and foreign policy. After that the Republic became a member of UN. The official currency is the US dollar.
The state is renowned for its tropical beauty, lagoons, and exclusive economic zone. Moreover, the Marshall Islands is also known as one of the offshore jurisdictions in the Pacific, which allows the registration of tax-free companies, bearer shares, facsimiles, and documents without notarization.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COMPANY ON THE MARSHALL ISLANDS:
- Lack of reporting for enterprises, it is enough to maintain internal documentation.
- High level of confidentiality of beneficial owners.
- In accordance with the law, offshore firms can be organized in the style of American or British companies.
- The Marshall Islands offers one of the most advanced offshore corporate programs.
The incorporation of businesses in the Marshall Islands is subject to the Business Corporations Act, the Marshall Islands Limited Partnership Act, and Limited Partnership Act and Limited Liability Company Act.
COMPANY REGISTRATION IN THE MARSHAL ISLANDS
The Marshall Islands have entered into an exclusive agreement with one company that is licensed to incorporate all non-resident firms. Once the name is approved, the company can be incorporated in accordance with the standard Articles of Incorporation.
- The authorized capital is declared (you shall deposit minimum USD1).
- Shares - bearer shares may be issued.
- Shareholder - at least one natural or legal person, without residency requirements. Provision of nominee service is possible.
- Director - at least one natural or legal person, without residency requirements. Provision of nominee service is possible.
- Reporting - no accounting or audit is required.
- Confidential information - register of shareholders and directors, information about the true owners can be disclosed only by a court decision.
- Prohibited activities - transactions with residents, ownership of the real estate, business activities.
- Office - the company must have a registered office in the country.
The Marshall Islands offshore companies are tax deductible. Only the state duty is paid once a year.
DUAL TAXATION TREATIES
The jurisdiction has not entered into a single double taxation treaty.
The Marshall Islands are recognized by Ukraine as an offshore zone, therefore the country is included in the Ukrainian list of offshore companies.
If you want to establish and to register a company in the Marshall Islands, Campio Group specialists’ will provide you with all-round assistance in this matter, please contact us:
+38 (098) 737-88-88
We will help you to buy an offshore company in the Marshall Islands or in any other jurisdiction on the most favorable terms.