Verbal and written consultations, legal summaries
Analysis and drafting of agreements
Registration of companies and branches
Obtaining individual licenses from the National Bank of Ukraine
Registration of credit and loan agreements
Obtaining certificates of price appraisal
Getting a residence permit in Europe
Residence permit in Cyprus
Virtual office for a foreign company
Organization of the real presence of companies (substance services)
Obtaining an EORI number for UK’s companies
Incorporation of companies in EU, US and other countries
Registration of offshore companies
Relocation of the companies from offshore and low tax jurisdictions to Cyprus
Maintenance of foreign and offshore companies
Liquidation of foreign companies
International tax planning
Consultations on foreign legislation
Consultations on controlled foreign companies (CFC)
British Virgin IslandsMain » Jurisdictions » British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands (BVI) – British overseas territory opened bi Columbus in the West Indies, situated in the Atlantic Ocean near the Caribbean.
BVI's economy is based on tourism and offshore companies registration, although a part of population is engaged in the cultivation of sugar cane and rum production.
BVI International Business Companies Ordinance 2004 regulates companies’ activities in BVI.
Types of companies
Limited Liability Company (its name must include Limited, Ltd, Corporation, Corp., Inc., S.A. etc.).
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LTD):
- The minimum authorized capital – not established.
- Shares –registered, per value or not.
- Director – at least 1, individual or legal person, no residency required.
- Members – at least 1, individual or legal person, no residency required. Director and shareholder may be the same person. Nominee service may be used.
- Secretary – not required.
- Publicly available information: the law guarantees the confidentiality of directors and shareholders. Details of the constitution that is kept in Company Register may be submitted to third parties only after a court decision.
- Company is not obliged to keep and submit an annual financial report, to be audited. Annual state fee must be paid (its amount depends on the size of the declared authorized capital).
- Registered office in BVI is required.
An offshore company is exempt from taxation.
AGREEMENTS ON AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION
BVI concluded some agreements on avoidance of double taxation but they do not apply to offshore companies.
The British Virgin Islands is a classic offshore zone. Ukraine recognizes this jurisdiction as an offshore, which, accordingly, leads to increased control over the activities of such a company by state authorities.
If you are planning to register an offshore British Virgin Island (BVI), please contact our lawyers for advice:
+38 (098) 737-88-88
We will help you open an offshore company in the BVI or in any other jurisdiction on the most favorable terms. Setting up a company at BVI with Campio Group is safe and easy.